Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

The hockey stick I won


The Hockey Stick I won!

Today I played in a hockey tournament with the girls in my school. We challenged a lot of schools, it was hard but we managed to come 3'rd place. When the hockey tournament finished, all the schools gathered up in a room. Barry started talking, he said... " This hockey stick is going to be for a girl in Hay Park School, please step forward... Rose " . I was surprised, speechless, emotional. I never knew I did that well! I was really proud of myself when Barry placed the brand hockey stick into my hands. Tears came down my face. It was just amazing.That's a moment I'll never forget in my life.

5 comments:

  1. Well Done Rose for trying your best in hockey! I'm surprised you got a brand new hockey stick. Remember, keep trying your best at everything not only sport Rose.
    God Bless You Rose.

    Love Mum and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    Well done on getting a brand new hockey stick! I bet your mum and dad are very proud of you. Were you excited when your name was called out? I would have been very surprised if my name was called out! What was the Technics you used while you were playing to be able to win the hockey stick?

    Never give up and always try your best!

    From
    Carleece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carleece,
    I was REALLY surprised when my name was called out. The techniques I used most was, spreading out, marking someone, passing the ball, and calling for the ball. Those are the techniques that helped me play really well. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Rose,
    I really like your photo that you put on your blog is look so cool.
    Great work for wining the hockey stick
    You should come and visit Owairaka school

    BY Nataleya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nataleya,
      Thanks for the compliment! I will try and visit your school sometime, I'll just have to ask my teacher first. I'm sure we'll visit your school sometime. I would sure love to meet you Nataleya!

      Kind Reguards,
      Rose

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.