Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

My MRS and HPS Reflection

What?
Today McCahon and Flox class walked up to May Road School to help them with their genius hour projects. May Road School didn’t quite know what genius hour was, so Hay Park showed them and told them. Everyone got really excited when they heard  they could do whatever they are interested in, and what they want to learn.


So what?

The reason why Flox class and McCahon class went over to May Road School, is to collaborate with them and help them with their genius hour projects. May Road School needed some help with their projects, because they just found out what it was today.

Now what?

My next step is to be confident, and work with others in May Road School. At the moment, my group are my friends from HPS.  I’m sometimes shy around people I don’t know. So next time, I am going to be confident and introduce myself, and work with the people from May Road School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.