Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Xtra-Math Certificate

This is my Xtra-math Certificate! If you dont know what xtra-math is, it's a math website that helps you a lot with your basic facts, and also has challenges for you to test how much you know. Xtra-math has helped me a lot with my basic facts. This is my certificate I got for finishing my division basic facts! This means I have finished xtra-math because I got all my answers correct in my test. If you were wondering how I got all of them right, all I had to do is practice my division facts I didn't know, and then when it came to the test, I got them all correct. I'm really proud of myself for finishing xtra-math. 

Click here to visit the xtra-math website





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.